Brampton, ON dental office loves the results and reviews it gets for our professional teeth whitening!
In today’s world, most consumers research something before purchasing or ordering a service. While some dental procedures are necessary (such as fillings), others could be considered optional. Teeth whitening falls into this category. If you are searching for results and reviews about teeth whitening, we understand! Kensington Dental, located in Brampton, ON, encourages patient education. We want you to know the specifics of any dental service you get. We love the results our patients see with our professional cosmetic dental solutions. We’re more than happy to meet with you for a consultation about our teeth whitening treatments and the results you can expect.
What teeth whitening exactly does:
With all the products at the drugstore labeled with words like “brightens your smile,” “whitens your teeth,” it can be hard to understand what makes a dental whitening treatment different. A whitening treatment done under our supervision uses a strong bleaching agent. Over the counter treatments can’t match the strength of the whitening solutions found at a dentist’s office. This whitening agent is used to remove the stains on your teeth caused by food, beverages, cigarettes, and other lifestyle choices. It also can reverse the natural coloring that aging causes on teeth.
Types of treatments we offer:
- In-office: Our in-office treatments are quick and see immediate results. We use our strong whitening gel and place it evenly on your teeth. Then, we use a light specifically designed to encourage the gel to work even deeper on the stains present on your teeth. We continue treatment until we reach the desired shade of brightness you’re seeking to achieve.
- At home treatment: Many people prefer to work towards whitening their teeth on their own time. That’s why we offer an option that can be done at home. We ensure an even application of the whitening agent by custom-fitting the whitening trays to your teeth. You then place the whitening solution into the trays before placing them on your teeth. You will still achieve results quickly, depending on how long you wear the trays.
Schedule an Appointment today.
Benefits you can look forward to from this treatment:
- Look younger! Many people report that they feel their appearance is more youthful after a whitening treatment. Many also say how others observe this about their appearance after a whitening treatment. Some people consider whitening teeth one of the quickest and easiest rejuvenation treatments out there.
- Fast: Whether you choose to do your treatment at home, or in our office, you will see results in as little as two weeks.
- More comfortable: Many that attempt to brighten their teeth with over the counter treatments report increased teeth and gum sensitivities. Because we know the best ways to protect your surrounding gums and teeth from unnecessary contact with the whitening agent, it cuts down on post-treatment teeth sensitivity.
- Customizable: We can keep treating until we achieve the shade of lightness you desire for your teeth.
- Enhanced oral health: A little known side effect of cosmetic dental treatment is that patients report they invest more time in keeping their teeth and gums healthy with an outstanding oral hygiene routine.
Why Kensington Dental might be a good fit for you:
- Our patient centered focus on treatment: We strive to help you find the right treatment path. This means we never recommend a treatment if we don’t think it will work for you. Some stains on teeth will not respond to whitening treatments. After your consultation with us, we will be able to ascertain if whitening is the best option for you. If not, we do have alternatives to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
- Convenience: We strive to make life more convenient for you. This includes extended office hours as well as innovative treatments designed to help you achieve a healthy and beautiful smile.
End the hours of research! Come meet with us for an individualized consultation. We will take the time to answer all your questions, detail whitening treatment in depth, and discuss the results you can realistically expect. Get started on your stunning smile today! Call us at (905) 791-7549 .